The Sims

The Sims
Mexico 2011

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

John Tyler McAnally


On Thursaday, January 7th at 11:00 am......my sweet little nephew came into this world. He is the most precious little angel in the world. He was 8 lbs 1 oz.

While my sister was in the hospital I had the pleasure of keeping his BIG sister, Mikayla. She was a sweet little bed buddy and loves to give kisses when she wakes up. She became really attached to me and wouldn't let me out of her sight. She even cried when I took her home. (that made me feel real good)


Can't wait to have another sleep over with her soon!! Maybe next time her brother will come along too.

1 comment:

  1. He is so precious! What an awesome sister (and aunt) you are! They are so blessed to have you take care of Mikayla all weekend ~ what a wonderful gift you gave them all!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My life is CRAZY!! I have 3 beautiful girls that keep me extremely busy. They are my life and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Kenzie is 5 and just started school. Bizzy (Elizabeth)is in the 5th grade. Lindsey has just started middle school. Boy, does the time fly by quickly.