The Sims

The Sims
Mexico 2011

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We're on the way to a.....

Ok, so I don't have any pics, but we did get our pelimanary (sp) house plans. You would of thought that you would of given me a million dollars. I was soooo excited. We have a picture of my kitchen and I just kept staring at it and thinking I am going to have this very soon. Let me tell you 1200 sq ft for 5 people is very small and although the new house isn't a mansion, to me it is. I am sooo excited.
There is a Bible verse that has just kept popping up to me in the past couple weeks.

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future." Jeremiah 29:11

Yes, Sara--- I am being the slacking Mom that I am--tonight, just saw that it was the kids memory verse.

For so long I have wondered ---when am I going to be able to have a house, and with patience not being one of my virtues, how thought--- when, when, when.
But now I realize that God does everything in his time, not my time.

I just have to keep trusting that my love of the Lord will help get through everything.

1 comment:

  1. Funny friend~you are certainly not a slacking mom, but you are a busy mom! I am thankful for the plans that the Lord has for you too. It is going to be a great year!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My life is CRAZY!! I have 3 beautiful girls that keep me extremely busy. They are my life and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Kenzie is 5 and just started school. Bizzy (Elizabeth)is in the 5th grade. Lindsey has just started middle school. Boy, does the time fly by quickly.