The Sims

The Sims
Mexico 2011

Monday, March 29, 2010

Forever Friends


These are the "Three Amigos". We were able to attend a Casting Crowns concert on Friday. It was an AWESOME way to start off spring break. Casting Crowns, Kutless and Caleb were at Olive Bapt Church. Each group was great!! I really enjoyed Casting Crowns, they sang some really great songs.
I am soo greatful that Elizabeth has these wonderful girls in her life. Every girl needs friends that she can confide in and these are Bizzy's. I beleive that they will be friends forever. I have also become great friends with their moms. Thank you God for bringing them all into our lives.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
My life is CRAZY!! I have 3 beautiful girls that keep me extremely busy. They are my life and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Kenzie is 5 and just started school. Bizzy (Elizabeth)is in the 5th grade. Lindsey has just started middle school. Boy, does the time fly by quickly.