The Sims

The Sims
Mexico 2011

Monday, June 7, 2010

Our life update..

Well everyone can tell that I haven't been updating my blog, like a good little blogger. Well 2010 has been a very very busy year. In February we started building our house. God has blessed with the ability to finally build a house. Frankly, we were outgrowing our current place way to quick. Everyone will have thier own space. Hopefully we will be able to move in by the end of the summer. I promise that I will post pictures soon.

School has ended for Bizzy and Kenzie. Lulu will be finishing up this week. Kenzie graduated from Kindergarten. So now my little baby is a 1st grader. Boy does the time fly by quickly. Bizzy graduated 5th grade and that was so emotional more for me than her. She actually went on her first youth evasion this past Sunday night. I have some wonderful memories from my youth group at church when I was growing up. You truly do make friends for life there.

Lindsey is finishing up the 6th grade and looking forward to a summer off to relax before starting 7th grade. Seems like just yesterday I was taking her to the first day of 4 yr kindergarten. Before we know it, they will be in college.

Well since life is slowing down some, maybe I will be able to post and put pictures up of the house and all the end of the school year activities. Summer is here and I am ready for some days at the pool and the beach. Hopefully the oil won't destroy it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My life is CRAZY!! I have 3 beautiful girls that keep me extremely busy. They are my life and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Kenzie is 5 and just started school. Bizzy (Elizabeth)is in the 5th grade. Lindsey has just started middle school. Boy, does the time fly by quickly.